If you need to manage or cancel a reservation, you can do it directly via the ‘Bookings’ page by clicking on ‘View Booking’. On the booking page, you can make modifications such as changing the dates, adding another room, editing the guest names, cancelling the reservation or sending a special request to the property. On this page you can also print the booking confirmation and view the property policies. In case you need additional support, please contact our Customer Service team, available 24/7 in over 40 languages.
Other articles in Bookings
- A reservation is showing an incorrect guest name?
- There are some bookings missing from my Booking.com for Business account. Where can I find them?
- How can users book personal travel?
- I made bookings with my personal account, how can I link them to the Business account?
- Where can I get support for my Business account bookings?
- How do I book travel for a group?
- Why can I see my reservation on the website but not in the app?
- I need assistance with a reservation I made via an Online Booking Tool. What should I do?