Go to the ‘Bookings’ section of your personal account to see a list of all the personal bookings you’ve made. Once you click on a booking, you will be able to edit the purpose of travel by clicking ‘mark as business trip’.
Other articles in Bookings
- A reservation is showing an incorrect guest name?
- How do I book travel for a group?
- There are some bookings missing from my Booking.com for Business account. Where can I find them?
- I made bookings with my personal account, how can I link them to my Booking.com for Business account?
- Where can I get support for my business account bookings?
- I can see my reservation on the desktop but not on the app.
- How can users book personal travel?