Booking for a group is exactly the same as booking for individuals, just add the number of travellers and rooms to your search. Please note that some properties have a special group policy in place so be sure to check the fine print on the property page or during the booking process.
Other articles in Bookings
- A reservation is showing an incorrect guest name?
- How do I book travel for a group?
- There are some bookings missing from my Booking.com for Business account. Where can I find them?
- I made bookings with my personal account, how can I link them to my Booking.com for Business account?
- Where can I get support for my business account bookings?
- I can see my reservation on the desktop but not on the app.
- How can users book personal travel?