Properties will charge your AirPlus card based on the payment policies and conditions stated in the reservation. If the hotel hasn’t yet charged the card, travellers can show the authorisation form directly at the property. The authorisation form is automatically attached to the reservation and sent to the property.
Other articles in Airplus
- How does AirPlus work in the business account?
- What do AirPlus DBI fields do? How do I set them up?
- When does the property charge my AirPlus card?
- Does Booking.com provide invoicing with itemisation of AirPlus payments?
- What is AirPlus?
- What is the authorisation form and why do I need it?
- Do I need to have an account on AirPlus to set it up on Booking.com for Business?
- How do I integrate my AirPlus account with Booking.com for Business?