Yes, you will need to have an AirPlus account to start using AirPlus on Booking.com for Business. If you’d like an AirPlus representative to contact you, please fill the form here.
Other articles in Airplus
- What is AirPlus?
- How does AirPlus work in the business account?
- What is the authorization form and why do I need it?
- Do I need to have an account with AirPlus to set it up on Booking.com for Business?
- How do I integrate my AirPlus account with Booking.com for Business?
- What do AirPlus DBI fields do? How do I set them up?
- When does the property charge my AirPlus card?
- Does Booking.com provide invoicing with itemisation of AirPlus payments?