There are two reasons this might have occurred:
- The bookings were made from your personal account.
- You recently upgraded your existing Booking.com account into a Booking.com for Business account.
In either case, you can find these bookings in your personal bookings overview and you can link them to your business account from there. Please note, it might take a few minutes for your business account pages to update.
You can find out more about how to change the purpose of your reservation here.
If you can’t find a reservation in your personal account, you should:
- Go to your ‘Bookings’ page in the extranet
- Click on ‘Can’t find a reservation?’
- Insert the reservation number and PIN code.