There are two reasons this might have occurred: either these bookings were not marked as business bookings (I am travelling for work), or you recently upgraded your existing Booking.com account into a Booking.com for Business account. In either case, you can find these bookings in your personal bookings overview and you can link them to your business account from there. It might take a few minutes for your business account pages to update.
Other articles in Bookings
- A reservation is showing an incorrect guest name?
- How do I book travel for a group?
- There are some bookings missing from my Booking.com for Business account. Where can I find them?
- I made bookings with my personal account, how can I link them to my Booking.com for Business account?
- Where can I get support for my business account bookings?
- I can see my reservation on the desktop but not on the app.
- How can users book personal travel?