There are two reasons this might have occurred: either these bookings were not marked as business bookings (I am travelling for work), or you recently upgraded your existing Booking.com account into a Booking.com for Business account. In either case, you can find these bookings in your personal bookings overview and you can link them to your business account from there. It might take a few minutes for your business account pages to update.
Other articles in Bookings
- A reservation is showing an incorrect guest name?
- There are some bookings missing from my Booking.com for Business account. Where can I find them?
- How can users book personal travel?
- I made bookings with my personal account, how can I link them to the Business account?
- Where can I get support for my Business account bookings?
- How do I book travel for a group?
- Why can I see my reservation on the website but not in the app?
- I need assistance with a reservation I made via an Online Booking Tool. What should I do?