Unfortunately we do not. If you are using your AirPlus cards to pay for reservations, AirPlus will provide you with a collective invoice statement. This invoice will, however, not state taxes. Therefore, the guest should still retrieve an invoice from the property during their stay.
Other articles in Airplus
- What is AirPlus?
- How does AirPlus work in the business account?
- What is the authorization form and why do I need it?
- Do I need to have an account with AirPlus to set it up on Booking.com for Business?
- How do I integrate my AirPlus account with Booking.com for Business?
- What do AirPlus DBI fields do? How do I set them up?
- When does the property charge my AirPlus card?
- Does Booking.com provide invoicing with itemisation of AirPlus payments?