The authorisation forms allows the property to charge a credit card without having it at hand. Since the card is not in the name of the guest, the authorisation form is needed. Even though the property receives a copy of the form with the reservation confirmation, it is still necessary for the guest to carry a copy themselves.
Other articles in Airplus
- What is AirPlus?
- How does AirPlus work in the business account?
- What is the authorization form and why do I need it?
- Do I need to have an account with AirPlus to set it up on Booking.com for Business?
- How do I integrate my AirPlus account with Booking.com for Business?
- What do AirPlus DBI fields do? How do I set them up?
- When does the property charge my AirPlus card?
- Does Booking.com provide invoicing with itemisation of AirPlus payments?