The authorization forms allows the property to charge a credit card without having it at hand. Since the card is not in the name of the guest, the authorization form is needed. Even though the property receives a copy of the form with the reservation confirmation, it is still necessary for the guest to carry a copy themselves.
Other articles in Payment solutions
- What is AirPlus?
- How does AirPlus work in the business account?
- How do I set up my AirPlus account in the business tool?
- When does the property charge my AirPlus card?
- What is the authorization form and why do I need it?
- Am I able to save corporate credit cards to the account for bookers to use?
- What other payment options do I have?